Creating coupons made easy. Just follow these steps:
1. On your Merchant Dashboard, go to the "Promotions" section on the left side menu.
2. Click "New Coupon" to create a new coupon with a code.
3. Fill out the details of the coupon.
- Coupon Name: unique code for each promotion, recommended to be UPPERCASE and between 4-12 characters.
- Coupon Description: describe the promotion parameters, i.e. how much discount, on what products, for how long, etc.
- Discount Amount: the amount to be discounted for the order, either percent or dollar, click the symbol to switch.
- Max Discount Amount: the maximum dollar amount a customer can receive discounted from on their order
- Order Limit: The amount of times the coupon can be used by one customer.
Click "Continue" to move to the next step.
4. Enable appropriate advanced coupon options.
- Offer Type - Limit the coupon to order types (delivery, shipping, pickup)
- Email - Limit the coupon to specific email addresses
- Date Limited - Limit the coupon to only work for a specific date range
- Time Limited - Limit the coupon to only work during certain hours
- Day Limited - Limit the coupon to only work during specific days of the week or calendar month
- Minimum Order Amount - Limit the coupon to work on orders above a certain dollar amount
- Category And Product - Limit the coupon to work on specific products, categories of products, or quantities, etc.
- First Order - Limit the coupon to only new customers
- Exclude Discounts - Limit the coupon to only work on full price products
- Geo - Limit the coupon to only work in a specific geographic area
- Customer Specific - Limit the coupon to only work for specific customers
- Discount Feature - Create a discount for shipping or delivery fees
5. Review your promotion and click "Create" to save your coupon.