Click on the Edit icon to the left of the specific product you'd like to change. The following categories can be edited under the Product Information Section
Updating a Product Name
- Name: Enter a clear way that customers can identify the product, for example, eliminate any abbreviations, remove package sizes, and then click save.
Updating a Product Category
- Categories: Sort the product to the appropriate section of your mobile app or website
- Views: Here you can change which category this drink belongs to (spirits, beer, wine, etc.)
- Basic Categories: This is where you’ll select which type of drink this is, for example, if you categorized a beverage as a spirit, you would then breakdown type by tequila, vodka, whiskey, etc.)
Update a Product Image
⚠️ Image Requirements: To maintain high quality images for your app and/or website the whole bottle must be pictured on a white or transparent background with a resolution higher than 450 pixels. Images with trademarks will not be approved.
In the middle of the page you'll see the image section with two options to upload:
- Use an image from the internet by staying on the tab and following the below steps:
- Click on to launch a Google image search
- Select an image that meets the above requirements
- Right click on the image and select Copy image address
- Back in your merchant portal, right click on the Enter URL bar in the image section to paste
- Use image saved on your computer by clicking on and either dragging and dropping the file into the box or Choose File and select an image from your computer
Once you've finished uploading an image, click Save.
Please Note: Changes take effect only after review and approval by City Hive.