Before accepting orders, follow these steps in your Settings Page:
1. Add a Store Phone Number:
- Found on the main Store Info page
2. Turn On Fulfillment Options:
- Accept pickup, delivery, and/or shipping orders by turning each fulfillment option on in the main Store Info page. (Click the pencil to edit)
3. Setup Notification Preferences:
- Add your store's phone number and email on the main Store Info page to get notified about new orders. For personal notifications, see our User Settings guide.
4. Enter Store Hours:
- Found under Hours in the Store Info page
- Note that deliveries can not be accepted until the delivery hours are filled in on the Hours section of the Store Info page
- Delivery zones can be configured under the Delivery section of the Store Info page. For help, see our Set Delivery Zones guide.
6. Connect a Shipping Carrier:
- For information how, visit our Support Shipping guide.
7. Add Additional Users
- Found under the Users page. For more information on the different types of users, see our User Settings guide.
8. Add Payment Information:
- Found under the Banking Info page, add your credit card information in the case of a refund or edit needed to be made to an order.
9. Turn on Accepting Orders:
- Found on the main Store Info page and can be done by clicking the pencil at the top right of the Store section and clicking the toggle.
10. Place a Test Order
- If your app or website is not yet live, visit the Studio to walk through placing a test transaction. Simply add an item to your cart, create an account, and checkout using the simulator.